Virgin Media always put Sky Movies and Sky Sports prices up an month after Sky.
Media Boy HQ thinks Virgin Media prices for both Sky Movies and Sky Sports will go up in July.
UPDATED March 17th: Here is the Sky now confirmed price rises:
- Original: Same price as now.
- Variety: will rise by £2.
- Family: will rise by £3.
- Movies: will rise by 50p.
- Sports: will rise by £1.
- Sport & Movies: will rise by £1.50.
- HD (legacy): will rise by £1.
- HD (Prem): Same price as now.
- Multiscreen: Same price as now.
Still no confirmed on prices rises for Virgin Media viewers.
THIS POST LAUNCHED ON MARCH 12TH AND WAS UPDATED AGAIN ON MARCH 17TH.